Contract Therapy Services
PRN Home Health & Therapy partners with Assisted Living Facilities (ALF’s) and Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF’s) through Northeast Wisconsin to provide compassionate, professional therapy services, improving patient outcomes and reducing the risk of rehospitalization. We are unique in that our team can follow the patient home to continue therapy while the patient is homebound, then back to the SNF for outpatient therapy as needed. It's our Continuum of Care.
PRN Home Health & Therapy Expertise
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Language Therapy
- Advanced Modalities
- Lymphedema Management
- LSVT Big & Loud Therapy Certified
- Specialized Treatment Programs
When managed correctly, therapy is a significant source of income for facilities. PRN Home Health & Therapy does not only provide staffing, but also ensures growth of the facility’s rehabilitation programs and in turn overall success. We contract with facilities to assist our partners in reaching their full potential as well as accomplishing maximum patient success and satisfaction.
PRN HOME HEALTH & THERAPY VALUE ADDED SERVICES
PRN Home Health & Therapy supports your success by providing additional, no-cost services to our therapy partners which are unmatched by the competition:
- Ongoing facility in-services
- Implement, train and supervise restorative nursing programs
- Train families on caregiving needs
- Attend patient and family care conferences
- Identify and implement programming opportunities
- Provide monthly resident screenings
- Coordinate Medicare benefits with the facility
- Consult on and participate in marketing therapy to the community
- Supply equipment necessary for therapy services, including modalities, computers and therapy software
Our health care professionals make transitioning to a new contract rehabilitation provider seamless and discreet, eliminating disruptions between patient and facility relationships. Partnering with PRN Home Health & Therapy does not mean your valued employees are lost; we build therapy programs in accordance with the individual facility’s needs.
Our Continuum of Care
- Patient hospital stay.
- Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) stay with inpatient rehabilitation by PRN Therapist.
- Discharge home with Home Health Services by PRN Therapist.
- When no longer homebound, patient returns to SNF for outpatient therapy by PRN Therapist.
- Patient recovery allows independence at home.